Shenzhen Tianteng Industry Co.,Ltd
  • Guangzhou-Shenzhen Railway Takes Digital Payments
    Date:2019.1.23
    The railway between Guangzhou and Shenzhen, two of South China's major cities, has become the first in China to incorporate digital payment, according to an announcement by the Guangshen Railyway Co L
  • 5G Park Launched In East China
    Date:2019.1.21
    HANGZHOU - An "innovation park" centering on fifth-generation (5G) technology has been launched in Hangzhou, capital of East China's Zhejiang province.
  • 360 Business Security Group Teams Up With Tsing...
    Date:2019.1.18
    360 Business Security Group, a leading Chinese network security company, signed a strategic partnership on Tuesday with the Institute of Network Sciences and Cyberspace of Tsinghua University, in a bi
  • Alibaba Launches New Service
    Date:2019.1.11
    View of a logo of Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group at Yunqi Cloud Town in Hangzhou, East China's Zhejiang province, Nov 24, 2018.[Photo/IC] Alibaba on Friday launched a one-stop solution that a
  • CES 2019 Held From 8th Jan 2019 To 14th Jan 2019
    Date:2019.1.08
    The 2019 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) will be held in Las Vegas from Tuesday to Friday, showing the latest products with cutting-edge technologies and applications during the four-day
  • Expert: China Poised To Lead Service Economy In...
    Date:2019.1.07
    China stands a good chance at leading the service economy during this highly connected era, thanks to its large population base and advanced technology, said Jiang Xiaojuan, dean of the School of Publ
  • Will Mobile Payment Replace Cash In China? Some...
    Date:2019.1.04
    More than one-fifth of interviewees believe mobile payment will replace cash, according to a report released by Payment & Clearing Association of China recently.
  • Analysis Of Competition Status And Development ...
    Date:2018.12.28
    At present, about 90% of self-service vending machine management in China is mainly operated by self-service vending machine operators, and the remaining 10% of self-service vending machines are opera
  • Honeywell Helping Build A Smarter, Safer, More ...
    Date:2018.12.27
    Editor's Note: This year marks the 40th anniversary of China's reform and opening-up. China Daily interviewed top executives of well-known multinational companies for their views on the country's soci
  • China's Digital Economy Hits $2.3 Trillion In H1
    Date:2018.12.21
    China's digital economy reached 16 trillion yuan ($2.3 trillion) in the first six months of 2018, accounting for 38.2 percent of the country's overall GDP growth, according to the China Academy of Inf
  • Self-service Terminal Equipment Widely Used In ...
    Date:2018.12.21
    self-service terminal equipment widely used in government departments in China
  • Cheek For Check-in: Alibaba Opens AI 'future Ho...
    Date:2018.12.19
    HANGZHOU - Chinese internet giant Alibaba on Tuesday opened a hotel loaded with artificial intelligence (AI) and robots, automating a series of procedures like check-in, lights control and room servic
  • Smart Cities To Bring Smart Solutions
    Date:2018.12.18
    Tech advances to improve lives, offer faster commutes, clean air, reduce crime. Self-service terminals play a important role in the stage,and TTCE products are one of the most important module for se
  • Retail Kiosks — The Next Billion-Dollar Industry
    Date:2018.12.06
    unattended will be a business status.
  • Unattended Hotel will be the trendency-Alibaba ...
    Date:2018.11.26
    Unattended Hotel will be the trendency-Alibaba Group unveils its first 'future hotel'