ADDRESS:Bldg A8, Xiashiwei 1st Industrial Zone
Fuyong, Baoan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, PRC
The answer is, the reserved basement on the channel used for RFID installation.
First of all, because RFID card have different types that required different card reader.
RFID readers can be divided into 125K, 13.56M, 900M, 2.4G and other frequency band readers according to the frequency.
• 125K: Generally called LF, generally used for animal husbandry management
• 13.56M: Generally called HF, it is used for driving school, attendance and other personnel management. Can also be used for asset security management
• 900M: Generally called UHF, the communication distance is long, the anti-collision performance is good, and it is generally used for parking lot and logistics.
• 2.4G: Microwave segment RFID reader, highly penetrating, is the first choice for automatic smart devices
• 5.8G: Microwave segment RFID reader is used in the highway ETC electronic toll collection system. At this time, the reader is also called RSU (Road Side Unit).
The RFID card reader installed on our card dispenser is the frequency at 13.56MHZ
For this frequency 13.56MHZ, the card reader is most widely used in our life for transportation, access control security management.